Helps prevent accidental disconnects of the power cable due to cable snagging/jerks or loose connections.
- Mounts to DJI FPV v1 and v2 goggles using existing oem screws.
- 3D printed in super durable PLA plastic
- Low profile design which blends in with the goggle
- Super lightweight at <1 gram
- User can leave the power cable in place or remove as needed.
Important: Use of this cable saver restricts access to the audio port on the goggles (but who uses that anyways, right?). Requires 2mm Hex Driver to install (not provided).
** If you have the original DJI FPV goggles (v1) and use the OEM cable you should purchase the XT60 cable saver. The XT60 cable can not be used with the USB-C cable saver. It is a thicker cable.**
** If you have the just released DJI FPV Drone (v2 of the goggles) and use the OEM cable you should purchase the USB-C cable saver. The USB-C cable can be used with the XT60 cable saver but it's not as snug a fit.**
Power Cable Saver for DJI FPV Goggles
Sorry no returns for this item. If there is an issue with your cable saver please contact us and we'll do our best to make it right.
We typically send purchases out same or next business day. Tracking info will be provided when available.